WANADA Management Development Program
The WANADA's Management Development Program:
- Supports the development of high quality management and leadership in the AOD sector.
- Promotes the importance of leadership as a key determinant of improving services for clients.
- Provides professional development for non-clinical roles.
- Assists succession planning within agencies as staff consider or take on management and leadership roles.
Participants are expected to apply their new knowledge in the workplace. The program includes small workplace projects, reflection, workplace coaching, advice and ideas.
Expressions of interest are invited for the WANADA Management Development Program (WMDP), Series 2 2017.
The dates for Series 2 2017 will be:
- Monday 2 and Tuesday 3 October 2017
- Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 November 2017
- Thursday 7 and Friday 8 December 2017
The training will be held in the training rooms in the new WANADA office building, Workzone, Level 1, 1 Nash Street, Perth.
To ensure we can offer the program into the future WANADA charges a small fee of $600/employee of member organisations. Non-members affiliated with the AOD sector are eligible to participate at a negotiated cost. We also offer some support to regional member services for travel and accommodation costs.
The closing date for applications is Monday 4 September 2017.