Grants and Funding
Grants and funding opportunities for alcohol and other drug services.
Funders of the alcohol and other drug sector in Western Australia include:
- Western Australian Mental Health Commission
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Western Australian Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA)
COVID-19 Coronavirus Response
- National COVID-19 Funding Platform - Australian Communities Foundation partner with Philanthropy Australia to provide a national funding platform to coordinate the philanthropic response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grants and funding sources that may support your efforts to address alcohol and other drug-related harm in your community.
- CommBank Grassroots Grants - grants of $1000 are awarded to charities creating a better society for youth in our communities.
- Criminal Property Confiscation Grants Program - supporting incorporated not-for-profit organisations and Local Government authorities to better assist the WA community.
- Funding for Women's Leadership Development: Health Sector - Women & Leadership Australia (WLA)
- Kimberley Community Action Fund Grants - $1 million is available for community-led projects that reduce crime and improve community safety Applications close 30 June 2022.
- Good Sports Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Harcourts Foundation Grants - for a specific event, project, item, or initiative that helps, grows, and enriches our communities.
- HBF Community Grants - focused on improving the health of Western Australians. $1,000 to $50,000. Quarterly rounds.
- Horizon Power Community Partnership Opportunities - next round opens February 2021.
- LDAG Project Grants - for Local Drug Action Group branches.
- Local Drug Action Team Grants Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Mental Health Week 2022 Grants - WAAMH is offering grants to individuals and community groups for events, experiences, education and equipment.
- nib Health Smart Grants - empower youth and young adults to make smarter health choices.
- Sunsuper Dreams for a Better World - supports community development programs and partnering with not-for-profit organisations that help bring lasting and positive change to the lives of many Australians.
- Thank a Volunteer Day Grants - up to $2,000 available to support activities that celebrate volunteers.
- Water Corporation - Kimberley Community Grants - invites not-for-profit groups and schools with a great idea for a community project in the Kimberley to apply for a grant of up to $10,000 from the State Government.
- Western Australia Police Force - Grants Funding
- Community Grants Hub - Australian Government
- GrantsConnect - Australian Government.
- Pro Bono Australia Grants Listings - in partnership with Strategic Grants.
WANADA provides information about current grant opportunities in our e-newsletter FYI and e-bulletin Member Update.