Grants and Funding
Grants and funding opportunities for alcohol and other drug services.
The two main funders of the alcohol and other drug sector in Western Australia are:
Grants and Funding Sources for Services and the Community
Grants and funding sources that may support your efforts to address alcohol and other drug-related harm in your community.
- City of Perth Community Enhancement Grants - offer up to $10,000 to facilitate partnerships and collaborations that deliver practical and sustainable outcomes. Applications close Friday 29 June 2018.
- 2018 Google.org Impact Challenge - if you're using technology to create change in the community, submit an application before Friday 6 July 2018.
- West Kimberley Community Grants Scheme - invites not-for-profit groups and schools with a great idea for a community project in the West Kimberley to apply for a grant of up to $10,000 from the State Government.
- Criminal Property Confiscation Grants Program - WA Department of the Attorney General
- STRIVE Project Grants - for Local Drug Action Groups
- Local Drug Action Team Grants Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Good Sports Program - Alcohol and Drug Foundation
- Bankwest Easy Grants - for unincorporated associations or community groups.
- Funding for Women's Leadership Development: Health Sector - Women & Leadership Australia (WLA) -
- Volunteer Grants - Australian Government
- GrantsConnect - Australian Government.
- document Supporting Communities Forum Update August 2018 (18 KB) .
WANADA provides information about current grant opportunities in our e-newsletter FYI and e-bulletin Member Update.