Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- SiREN Symposium - Breaking Out and Breaking Through: outbreak response lessons for and from the sexual health and blood-borne virus sector - 24 June 2022, Novotel Langley Hotel and Online, Perth. Register by Monday 23 May 2022.
- WAPSN Peer Network Conference - 2h July 2022, Aloft Hotel Perth, Rivervale. Regional scholarships are available, with applications closing on Sunday 12 June 2022.
- 6th National Rural Health Conference - Bridging social distance; Rural health innovating & collaborating, 2 – 4 August 2022, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland
- DANA 2022 Australasian Conference and Nurse Practitioner Symposium - Looking forward / Looking back - 3 - 5 August 2022, The Adelaide Stamford Grand, Glenelg, South Australia
- Australian Winter School - Brave New World: innovation in the AOD Sector - 18 - 19 August 2022, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Brisbane, Queensland
- Joint Australasian HIV & AIDS and Sexual Health Conferences 2022 - 29 August - 1 September 2022, Sunshine Coast Convention Centre.
- 41st Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and Other Drugs Scientific Drug and Alcohol Conference (APSAD 2022) - 9-12 October 2022, Hybrid/Darwin.
- 2022 Carers WA Conference - Inclusion, Innovation, Inspiration: Caring in the Community - 13-14 October 2022, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Western Australian Mental Health Conference 2022 - Working together: a shared purpose - 7-8 November 2022, Optus Stadium and Online
- Australian Stigma conference 2022 - 17 November 2022, Australian Parliament House, Canberra
- People with Disabilities WA (PwDWA) State Conference 2022 - Inclusive Communities on 7 and 8 December 2022 at the Bendat Centre, Wembley
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.