Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- Change the World Digital Marketing Summit (Hancock Creative) - 9 November 2020, Online
- 2020 NDARC Annual Research Symposium - Research, policy and practice: Resilience through times of change, Every Thursday in November 2020, Online
- Virtual Australasian HIV&AIDS and Sexual Health Conference, 16 - 20 November 2020.
- National Homelessness Conference 2020 (Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute) - 1-2 December 2020, Online
- WACOSS Conference 2021 - Finding Ground: Building a better way back together - 22-24 February 2021, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- NIDAC20 - 'Pathways to Healing' - 23-26 March 2021, Stamford Grand, Glenelg, South Australia
- Injury Prevention Summit 2021 - 25 March 2021, Duxton Hotel Perth - Expression of Interest now open
- Harm Reduction International Biennial Conference – HR21 – 18-21 April 2021, Melbourne. Held in partnership with the Australian Injecting and Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL), the Australasian Society for HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexual Health Medicine (ASHM), Harm Reduction Victoria (HRVIC) and the International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users (INHSU). Save the date!
- NADA Conference 2021 - Enhancing Connections - 22-23 April 2021, International Convention Centre, Sydney and Online
- Preventive Health Conference 2021 - Facing the new normal for prevention in 2021 and beyond - 10-12 May 2021, Hybrid Conference - Perth and Online
- 17th World Congress of the World Association for Infant Mental Health - 23 -27 June 2021, Brisbane.
- Postponed to 2021: 9th International Conference on Hepatitis Care in Substance Users - Late 2021, Glasgow, Scotland.
- 2021 Western Australian Alcohol and other Drug Conference - Shifting Perspective - Alcohol and other drugs: everybody's story - 7-8 October 2021, The Westin Perth.
- Postponed to 2021 - 2020 International Summit on Psychedelic Therapies for Mental Illness - 17-20 November 2020, SOFITEL Melbourne On Collins.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.