Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- 8th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - 6-9 March 2019, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- 15th National Rural Health Conference - 24 - 27 March 2019, Hobart.
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (AHCWA) 2019 Conference - 27 - 28 March 2019 - save the date.
- Early Childhood Learning and Development Conference - Enriching Children's Lives - 29-30 March 2019, Perth
- Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference 2019 - Prevention, Treatment, Recovery - 13 - 15 May 2019, Gold Coast
- National Suicide Prevention Conference 2019 'United in Action' - 22 - 25 July 2019, Melbourne. Registration and LiFE Awards open.
- Australian Winter School 2019 - Drugs: Pleasure, Medicine or Poison? - 25 and 26 July 2019 - Brisbane. Abstracts close Friday 1 March 2019.
- AADPA - 3rd Annual Conference of the Australian ADHD Professionals Association “ADHD Across The Lifespan” - 27-28 July 2019, Royal on the Park, Brisbane QLD. Call for Abstracts open.
- 5th Contemporary Drug Problems Conference - Rethinking ‘change’: New theories, new topics, new questions, new methods - 4-6 September, 2019, Prato, Italy. Abstracts close Friday 1 March 2019.
- 2019 Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference - 17-19 September 2019 and 2019 Australasian Sexual Health Conference - 16-18 September 2019, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Save the Date! Registration to open: March 2019, Abstract submission to open: February 2019.
- Public Health and the Global Governance of Alcohol - 30 September – 3 October 2019, Melbourne. Save the date.
- 2019 Rural and Remote Mental Health Conference - 16-18 October 2019, Albany
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.