Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- VAADA Conference 2019: Jack of All Trades, Master of One - 14 - 15 February 2019, Melbourne Pullman on the Park, Wellington Pde East Melbourne. Early bird registrations close 21 December 2018.
- The Mental Health & Suicide Prevention Forum partnered with Lifeline Australia - 19 February 2019, Perth. Early bird registrations close 7 December 2018.
- 8th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - 6-9 March 2019, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- 15th National Rural Health Conference - 24 - 27 March 2019, Hobart. Early bird registrations close 31 December 2018.
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (AHCWA) 2019 Conference - 27 - 28 March 2019 - save the date.
- National Suicide Prevention Conference 2019 'United in Action' - 22 - 25 July 2019, Melbourne. Abstracts open until 5pm Friday 15 February 2019.
- AADPA - 3rd Annual Conference of the Australian ADHD Professionals Association “ADHD Across The Lifespan” - 27-28 July 2019, Royal on the Park, Brisbane QLD. Call for Abstracts open.
- 2019 Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference - 17-19 September 2019 and 2019 Australasian Sexual Health Conference - 16-18 September 2019, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. Save the Date! Registration to open: March 2019, Abstract submission to open: February 2019.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.