Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- A Symposium (Q&A): BPD and Recovery Oriented Practice - 27 June 2018, Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley Campus.
- The National Suicide Prevention Conference 2018 - 23 - 26 July 2018, Adelaide Convention Centre. Registrations open.
- The Rural Health West Aboriginal Health Conference - 7 and 8 July 2018, Parmelia Hilton Perth. Health Workforce Scholarships to attend are available.
- TheMHS Conference: Hear the Whisper, Not the Roar - 28 - 31 August 2018, Adelaide. Registrations open.
- 2018 Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference - 24 - 26 September 2018, Sydney. Registrations / abstracts open.
- Australian Public Health Conference 2018 - 26 - 28 September 2018, Pullman Cairns International, Cairns. Earlybird registrations close Sunday 1 July 2018.
- 27th World Federation of Therapeutic Communities Conference - 28 October - 1 November 2018, Bangkok, Thailand. Registrations / abstracts open.
- The Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs (APSAD) 2018 Conference - 4 - 7 November 2018, Auckland, New Zealand. Call for abstract submissions and early bird registration open.
- NIDAC18 - The 5th National Indigenous Drug & Alcohol Conference - 7 – 9 November 2018, Adelaide Convention Centre. Registrations / Abstracts open. (Pre-Conference Workshop: Dual Diagnosis Brief Intervention - 6 November 2018, Stamford Plaza Adelaide)
- 2018 Youth Health Conference - Owning Future Change - 7 - 9 November 2018, Gold Coast. Hosted by the Australian Association for Adolescent Health in partnership with the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association. Abstracts close 20 July 2018. Early bird registrations close 28 September 2018.
- 2018 National Men's Health Gathering: 12th National Men's Health Conference and the 9th National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Male Health Convention - 12 - 14 November 2018, Sydney. Abstracts open.
- 2nd Australasian Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) 2018 Conference - Our Science Our Stories - 21-22 November 2018, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth.
- 2018 NDRI Annual Symposium – Alcohol and Other Drug Research, Policy and Practice - 22 November 2018, RACV City Club, Melbourne. Early bird registrations close Friday 17 August 2018.
- 8th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - 6-9 March 2019, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada. The Call for abstracts will be open until 7 September 2018.
- 15th National Rural Health Conference - 24 - 27 March 2019, Hobart. The Call for abstracts will be open between 1 June 2018 and 20 August 2018. Earlybird registration opens on 30 September 2018.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.