Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- 27th World Federation of Therapeutic Communities Conference - 28 October - 1 November 2018, Bangkok, Thailand. Registrations open.
- 2018 ACOSS National Conference - 29 - 30 October 2018, SMC Conference and Function Centre, Sydney.
- IUSTI Asia Pacific Sexual Health Congress - 1 - 3 November 2018, Pullman Hotel, Auckland NZ, New Zealand.
- The Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs (APSAD) 2018 Conference - 4 - 7 November 2018, Auckland, New Zealand. Registrations open.
- NIDAC18 - The 5th National Indigenous Drug & Alcohol Conference - 7 – 9 November 2018, Adelaide Convention Centre. Registrations open. (Pre-Conference Workshop: Dual Diagnosis Brief Intervention - 6 November 2018, Stamford Plaza Adelaide)
- 2018 Youth Health Conference - Owning Future Change - 7 - 9 November 2018, Gold Coast. Hosted by the Australian Association for Adolescent Health in partnership with the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association. Registrations open.
- AASW WA Trauma Informed Symposium - 9 November 2018, Parmelia Hilton Perth.
- 2018 National Men's Health Gathering: 12th National Men's Health Conference and the 9th National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Male Health Convention - 12 - 14 November 2018, Sydney. Abstracts open.
- 2nd National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Suicide Prevention Conference - 20-21 November 2018, and 2nd World Indigenous Suicide Prevention Conference - 22-23 November 2018, Rendezvous Hotel, Scarborough WA. Registrations are now open.
- 2nd Australasian Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) 2018 Conference - Our Science Our Stories - 21-22 November 2018, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth.
- VAADA Conference 2019: Jack of All Trades, Master of One - 14 - 15 February 2019, Melbourne Pullman on the Park, Wellington Pde East Melbourne. Early bird registrations close 30 November 2018.
- 8th International Conference on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder - 6-9 March 2019, The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- 15th National Rural Health Conference - 24 - 27 March 2019, Hobart. Earlybird registration are now open.
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia (AHCWA) 2019 Conference - 27 - 28 March 2019 - save the date.
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.