Conferences relevant to people who work in the WA alcohol and other drug sector include:
- 2018 Northern Territory Alcohol and Other Drug Conference - 12 - 13 April 2018, Adina Apartment Hotel and Vibe Hotel, Darwin. Registrations open.
- WACOSS Conference 2018 - Making Place - 2 - 3 May 2018, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- SiREN (WA Sexual Health and Blood-borne Virus Applied Research and Evaluation Network) Symposium - Connect, Learn, Apply - 17 - 18 May 2018, Bentley. Registrations open.
- The Alcohol Tobacco and other Drugs Council of Tasmania (ATDC) Conferences - Shaping Our Future - 21 - 22 May 2018, Hobart. Earlybird registration closes 30 March 2018.
- NADA Conference 2018 - Exploring Therapeutic Interventions - 7 – 8 June 2018, Sheraton on the Park, Sydney Registrations close COB Thursday 29 March 2018.
- St John of God Raphael Services WA - Driving Change: Pregnancy, Parenting, Alcohol and other Drugs - 13 June 2018, Bendat Community Centre. Wembley. Abstracts close 25 March 2018.
- 2018 Australasian HIV&AIDS Conference - 24 - 26 September 2018, Sydney. Registrations / abstracts open end of March.
- The Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs (APSAD) 2018 Conference - 4 - 7 November 2018, Auckland, New Zealand Call for abstract submissions and early bird registration open.
- 2018 National Men's Health Gathering: 12th National Men's Health Conference and the 9th National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Male Health Convention - 12 - 14 November 2018, Sydney. Abstracts open.
- 2nd Australasian Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) 2018 Conference - Our Science Our Stories - 21-22 November 2018, Pan Pacific Hotel Perth
WANADA promotes conferences relevant to the WA alcohol and other drug sector in our e-newsletter FYI.