WANADA - in collaboration with Local Drug Action Groups Inc (LDAG), and with support from the Mental Health Commission, the Public Health Advocacy Institute of WA and Lotterywest - warmly invite Aboriginal alcohol and other drug workers to attend the:
2019 Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Workers Forum
Working Together, Creating Change
Facilitated by Professor Colleen Hayward AM
15 - 16 August 2019
Hyatt Regency Perth
Registrations and abstract submissions are now open. Attendees from regional, rural and remote not-for-profit organisations may be eligible for travel and accommodation bursaries, thanks to Lotterywest.
- pdf Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Workers Forum - Registration Form (1.25 MB)
- pdf Aboriginal Alcohol and other Drug Workers Forum - Call For Abstracts (1.61 MB)
- pdf WANADA / LDAG Working Together, Creating Change Booklet (2.64 MB)
- document Opportunities for Stallholders and Banner Displays (151 KB)
- document 2019 Strong Spirit Strong Mind Awards - Nomination Form (291 KB) .
The forum is part of Working Together, Creating Change, which also incorporates the 2019 Local Drug Action Groups State Conference, as well as the Strong Spirit Strong Mind and Community In Action awards dinner.