Alcohol and other drug issues can be a difficult field to navigate.
WANADA's priority is to achieve the best outcomes for people experiencing problems related to alcohol and other drug use, including individuals, families and communities.
WANADA's staff consults with experts in the field, including our member services, to research and develop evidence-based positions on alcohol and other drug issues.
Our position papers include -
- pdf WANADA 2019/20 State Budget Summary (133 KB) - 10 May 2019
- pdf Regional Alcohol Restrictions - WANADA Fact Sheet (393 KB) - March 2019
- pdf Response to the National Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Strategic Action Plan 2018-2028 (535 KB) - Australian State and Territory Alcohol and Other Drug Peaks Network
- pdf WANADA Briefing Note: The AOD Sector’s Role in Eradicating Hepatitis C (305 KB) - September 2018
- pdf WANADA 2017 State of the Sector Report (878 KB) - September 2018
- pdf WANADA 2018-19 Federal Budget Summary (343 KB) - 9 May 2018
- pdf WANADA 2017-18 WA State Budget Summary for the Alcohol and other Drug Sector (284 KB) - September 2017
- pdf WANADA 2017-18 Federal Budget Summary for the WA Alcohol and other Drug Sector (362 KB) - May 2017
- pdf Make a Difference: Support Resourcing Specialist Alcohol and Other Drug Services (576 KB) - 2017 WA State Election WANADA Position Statement.
- pdf Australian Alcohol and other Drugs Peaks Network 2016 Federal Election Position Statement (227 KB) .
- pdf Reducing Stigma and Discrimination Relating to Alcohol and other Drug Use in Western Australia (283 KB) - as part of the former Social Inclusion Action Research Group, a partnership between WANADA, the Mental Health Commission and the wider alcohol and other drug sector in WA.