WANADA's members are experts in the alcohol and other drug field and know the communities they serve.
WANADA consults with the alcohol and other drug sector, most particularly our 70 member services, to inform submissions to government on the important issues related to alcohol and other drugs.
Recent submissions include:
- pdf Pre-Budget Submission 2017-18 Supplement May 2017 (451 KB) - to the WA State Government.
- pdf Submission to Parliamentary Joint Committee on Law Enforcement Inquiry into Crystal Methamphetamine (Ice) (953 KB)
- pdf Submission to Compulsory Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment in Western Australia: Discussion Paper (911 KB)
- pdf Pre-Budget Submission 2017-18 (450 KB) - to the Western Australian State Government.
- pdf Response to the draft National Drug Strategy 2016-2025 (365 KB) - with the Australian Alcohol and other Drug Peak Bodies Network.
- pdf Response to the WA Mental Health, Alcohol and other Drug Services Plan 2015 - 2025 (746 KB) .
- pdf Joint Submission Economic Regulation Authority (ERA) Prison Review (2014) (1.31 MB) - joint submission with the Western Australian Council of Social Service (WACOSS) and the Western Australian Association for Mental Health (WAAMH).