Established in 1984, the Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (WANADA) is an independent, membership-driven not-for-profit organisation that takes a 'whole-of-community' approach to alcohol and other drug issues.
A human services sector that significantly improves the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and communities by addressing alcohol and other drugs.
To lead a shared voice within the specialised alcohol and other drug sector that drives positive change.
- Maximise WANADA’s unique position as peak body.
- Promote the strengths of the alcohol and other drug sector of Western Australia.
- Create a collaborative environment that supports services to deliver best practice initiatives.
More About WANADA
- pdf Constitution 2015 (215 KB)
- pdf Board of Directors - Election Rules (497 KB)
- Strategic Plan
- Annual Report